Traditional Chinese Acupuncture:
Traditional Acupuncture sessions are especially useful for:
Various painful disorders:
- Headache, migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, sciatica, Bell’s palsy, whiplash etc.
- Back pain, Arthritis, tennis elbow, rheumatoid arthritis,
- Frozen shoulder, neck/shoulder pain, knee and wrist strain, carpal tunnel syndrome’
- Achilles tendon
- All sprains, suck as sprain cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine, sacroiliac joints , coccyx, ankle, rotator cuff, shoulder joint, elbow, wrist/hand, hip/thigh, knee, hamstring, gastrocnemius, ankle and achilles tendon, etc.
- All muscle tightness, etc.
- Asthma, chronic bronchitis, high or low blood pressure, hemiparesis, irritable bowel disease, constipation, hay fever, sinusitis, poor blood circulation, etc.
- Depression, stress, anxiety, insomnia, post-traumatic stress, etc.).
- Impotence, prostatitis, nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation.
- Abnormal menstruation, leukorrhagia and morning sickness, etc.
- Morning sickness, Breech baby, labour preparation, pregnancy related pain etc.
- Giving up smoking, drug addition.
- Sports performance/enhancement etc.
- Low energy, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc.
We are ACC proved acupuncturists, so all injured related acupuncture treatments will be covered by ACC .
See the booking page to make appointment.